Thanks for stopping by today to see my project using ribbon! For today’s project, I have done a candle. Yes, I know Vivi already did a candle, but I had already decided to do one before I ever saw hers! She & I talked and I decided to go ahead with mine since it’s different than hers. So……..here ya go! :o)
For this project, I used:
- Flower Vine – SSD Beaded Circles
- “Love You” sentiment – SSD Tag Accents
- Die Cut – Spellbinders Beaded Circles
- i-rock tool
- i-rock crystal gems
- Core’dinations Cardstock
- Embossing – Sizzix Wedding 2
- Flowers & Beaded Vine – Michaels
- Heart charm – Oriental Trading
- Misc ink pads & ribbon – from my stash
This was a really simple project! The most time-consuming part of it was embossing the Core’dinations Cardstock. The first time I did it, I ended up “debossing” the side I needed embossed. DOH!
We hope to see your ribbon project linked up on our Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central blog!
I hope you and your family enjoy a happy & safe Halloween weekend!
Thanks again for stopping by!!