Followers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sour Cream Containers

Here are a few of the sour cream containers I've made. I ran out of double sided tape, so I can't do any more tonight. Bummer...I was having fun!!!


This one is made out of a 6x6 piece of paper. It started out as a 12x12 paper. I'm not positive, but I think I purchased it at Michaels. The stamp was a cheap acrylic stamp from the Michaels $1 bin. It came with several other stamps...and quite honestly, I don't like how it stamps! ;o)



The "I love you" paper was purchased on clearance at Hobby Lobby a while back. It started out as an 8.5x11 sheet. I cut it down to a 4.25x5.5 piece of paper.


The roses paper is also an 8.5x11 sheet of paper from Hobby Lobby. It is an 8.5x11 paper, made into an oversized sour cream container. The lips are from SCAL.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Heather in FL said...

Aren't they fun? See...here's a PERFECT reason to have an ATG gun. You still run out, but you could probably make hundreds with one roll. :-) Nice job on these, though!

Anonymous said...

Billie....thanks for the link to your site! I am computer dumb!!! LOL
Was this a pattern that I missed? I read the digest all the time, but do not remember hearing about this. How is it done?
Theresa.....
http://theresascreativespot.blogspot.com/