For this weeks Feature Friday, I decided to go with this “Yee Haw” sentiment from The Character Cafe. I think it turned out pretty cute and some male “cowboy” type just might like this one!
Here is what I used:
- Sentiment – The Character Cafe
- Cowboy – Viva Las Vegas Stamps
- Patterned Paper – The Paper Studio “The Basics”
- Buttons & Ribbon – from my stash
- Dimension – Paisley Cuttlebug Folder
- Copics – E21, E50, B24, B32, E27, E33, R27, R29
- Brown Paper – American Crafts Neopolitan
You can probably see the distressing on the brown paper, but I just took a pair of scissors and scraped over the top of the embossing to rough it up a bit. I guess I’m going to have to raid the hubby’s tool box to get me some sandpaper. ;o)
Thanks for stopping by!