Followers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Billie’s 3 Favorite Colors…

 

IMAG1003

Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog post! 

For the current Bildmalarna Design Team blog, we have Anary’s challenge, which calls for our “3 Favorite Colors”.  That’s super-easy for me – pink & purple – HANDS DOWN!  You probably couldn’t guess that from all of my other pink & purple projects, huh?  So, I tossed in a little yellow and voila!  A Mimosa Birthday card!  :O)

 

IMAG1007

 

Items Used:

  • Image – Mimosa Umbrella
  • Birthday Sentiment – Bildmalarna Spring Stamp Club Kit
  • Paper Glaze – on umbrella and rain boots
  • Ribbon – from my stash
  • Punch – Martha Stewart Doily Lace
  • i-rock tool
  • gems - i-rock FUSION gems
  • Debbie Mumm 180 Sheet Paper Stack – Jo-Ann’s
  • Copics
    • Skin - E000, E00, E02, R20
    • Hair - C3, C5, C7
    • Dress and Banner - RV02, RV04
    • Umbrella - BV00, BV02, BV04, BV23
    • Rain Boots & Roses - Y11, Y13, Y15
    • Rose Stem - YG63

 

So?  What are YOUR favorite three colors?!  No matter what they are, let’s pull those colors out and get to creating!  Link up your project HERE

Billie

Pin It!

4 comments:

LadyTrucker said...

Very cute Billie!

Lisa said...

Hi Billie!
What a darling image and I love your colors! Great Card! I also love the new button. How do we get it?
Big Hugs,
Lisa

StampingScrapping.com said...

Billie
LOVE this card actually I LOVE everything you do!
GREAT JOB!

*SHeRRy B* said...

Your card is just darling!