It’s been a while since I’ve updated my blog – wow! Sorry about that!! It’s been a busy, busy few weeks!!
For today’s project, I’ve chosen this adorable Mimosa stamp that came with the Bildmalarna Stamp Club. Isn’t she just the cutest?? I really like this quarter’s stamp club and think it’s the best one yet!
The Bildmalarna Design Team challenge is RED. That should be easy with Christmas around the corner and everyone making holiday cards!
Items used for this project:
- Mimosa (Winter 2010 Bildmalarna Stamp Club)
- Copics – R27, R24, R22, R20, E13, E15, E17, C7, C5, C3, C2, E0000, E000, E21
- Die Cut – Spellbinders Blossoms 2
- Star Dust Stickles – for her fur trim
- My Mind’s Eye Sweet Dreams Holiday Avenue Stack
- Tag & Tag Stamp – Stampin’ Up
- Glitter on poinsettia and leaves – Stampin’ Up
- Poinsettia & Leaves – Heartfelt Creations # HCPC2292
- Hemp Twine
I don’t think you can tell by the photo, but I stamped the poinsettia leaves twice and on the top one, I cut out every other petal. I layered it with a thick glue dot to give it some dimension.
Thanks for stopping by! We hope you’ll join us on our RED challenge and link up on the Bildmalarna Design Team Blog.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!