Followers

Monday, November 22, 2010

A Bildy Christmas

~HeLlO bLoGgErS~

It’s been a while since I’ve updated my blog – wow!  Sorry about that!!  It’s been a busy, busy few weeks!! 

For today’s project, I’ve chosen this adorable Mimosa stamp that came with the Bildmalarna Stamp Club.  Isn’t she just the cutest??  I really like this quarter’s stamp club and think it’s the best one yet! 

The Bildmalarna Design Team challenge is RED.  That should be easy with Christmas around the corner and everyone making holiday cards!

 

DSC06335

Items used for this project:

I don’t think you can tell by the photo, but I stamped the poinsettia leaves twice and on the top one, I cut out every other petal.  I layered it with a thick glue dot to give it some dimension.

Thanks for stopping by!  We hope you’ll join us on our RED challenge and link up on the Bildmalarna Design Team Blog. 

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Billie

Pin It!

11 comments:

Karen said...

Love your card Billie! I love this stamp set too, so adorable.

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

very cute!!! i love that image.

ultraroyale said...

Very cute card. You did a great job on the flower. Thanks for sharing.
Have a GREAT DAY!!!
Bob L.
www.happycardmaker.blogspot.com

Sheri said...

Love this! The papers are so perfect too!!!

Anonymous said...

Love It!!!!!!!!

Judy Garrelts

Peggie said...

Great card, Love the poinsettia.

StampingScrapping.com said...

Love it Billie
so adorable love the stamp club
its my favorite ever

Sandy said...

Cute little "thang" jumping right out of that beautiful poinsettia. Nice card.
Sandy

Colorado Crafter said...

Very pretty card!!! I see the Blossom 2 die cut in your list of items used to create the card, but I can't see where you used it. At first I thought you used it to create the poinsettia, but then saw that you used a Heartfelt Creations stamp for that, so I'm puzzled. Can you point out the Blossom 2 die cut for blind me?

Billie's Scrappetique said...

Hi there! I used the Blossoms 2 dies to cut out the flowers once I stamped the Heartfelt Creations stamps. Hope that helps! :o)

La Vikinga said...

Hello Billie!

I came over from G´Feline Playful and decided to make a comment where I liked a post very much and got stuck at this one because it has a nice Swedish stamp from Bildmålarna!

Greetings from Charlotta / Stockholm