Hello and thanks for stopping by my blog today! It is my turn to provide a project for the Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central Design Team’s “Winter Wonderland” project. For this project, I’ve chosen to do a scrapbook page, sans the photo. LOL I will, of course, get a photo on that glaring brown square as soon as I have it in my hands. :o)
For this project, I used:
- ALL patterned paper – My Mind’s Eye Holiday Glitter Book
- Holiday Tree - Spellbinders
- Mittens - Spellbinders
- Swirl – Cricut Elegant Cakes
- Font – Cricut Elegant Cakes
- Pink ATG Gun
- Inking – Tim Holtz Vintage Photo
That’s it…quick & simple!
Thanks for stopping by! In case I don’t “see” you again before then, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!