Followers

Monday, March 05, 2012

I’m Seeing Spots

 

Okay, I’m not literally seeing spots!  Our challenge with Scrappy Frogs is “Seeing Spots”.  :-)

Here is what I’ve made for this challenge.  Isn’t this little boy just the cutest??  The boy, bunny and sentiment are all in the Stampin Up set called “Heaven Blessed”, along with another bunny, some chicks and another sentiment.  It’s in the Occasions Mini. 

 

Here is an angled view of the card I made.  I finished off the inside, inked edges, etc.  I also embossed all of the stamped areas with a brown embossing powder. 

I hope you’ll stop by the Scrappy Frogs challenge blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has made and enter your “Seeing Spots” project. 

Not sure what to include that has spots?  Here are a few ideas for you:

  • ladybug
  • cheetah
  • polka dot paper
  • polka dot background stamp
  • polka dot ribbon

That’s not meant to be all-inclusive!  Just tossing out some ideas!  :-)

Have a great week!

{Hugs}

Billie’s Scrappetique

PS – If you’re local, or know someone who is, be sure to check out my Upcoming Classes page to see what’s on the calendar.  There’s talk of adding Cricut classes, crops, JustRite and Spellbinders classes, etc.  If you have an idea for other classes to add, shoot me an email.  :-)

Pin It!

No comments: