Followers

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Scrappy Frogs – Add a tag!

 

Happy May, friends!! 

Is it just me or has this year just FLEWN by?  I can’t believe school is almost out…just 15 more days…but who’s counting!?  Not this family!  We don’t have a May calendar with the countdown to the days until the last day of school so we can mark a big “x” through the day we just completed before bed.  Nope!  Not us!!  ;-)

For the month of May, our challenge at Scrappy Frogs is “add a tag”.  I made this birthday card for my youngest daughter to give to a friend for her birthday. 

Sloan Bday

Products used on this card:

  • Ranger Distress Inks – Wild Honey & Tumbled Glass
  • We R Memory Keepers Baker’s Twine – Primary
  • Cricut Imagine
  • Imagine Cartridge – Best Friends
  • Tag Punch – Stampin Up
  • i-rock gems

I’ve got a booth with a couple of friends in June and I’ve been trying in vain to remake this card.  My Imagine seems to have crapped out on me, so I currently have it in “restore” mode, per instructions from ProvoCraft.  I sure hope it works!!!  *sigh*

I hope you’ll stop by our Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog and link your project with a tag.  :-)

Until next time…………”stay cool”. 

{hugs}

Billie’s Scrappetique

Pin It!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Cute card Billie! : )

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute! I love the brightness and cheeriness!!!!
Sorry about the Imagine :(((((
Thanks for sharing,
Judy Garrelts

Kathy Billings said...

Darling card Billie! I hope you get the problems with the Imagine cleared up soon.

Fran said...

what a cute card Billie! I love the balloons. Sorry your machine gave you a hard time but at least your card turned out great! Hugs, Fran

Anonymous said...

Love your card !