Followers

Monday, August 13, 2012

Graphic 45 Birthday

 

G’day!

I’m here today with a “Happy Birthday” card using several amazing products from Scrapbook Pal.  I’ve had this cartridge since November and I think this is the first time I’ve used it!  Sadly, I have several cartridges like that, but I hope to change all that in the coming months!  I’m totally loving this Forever Young Cricut cartridge, so I suspect you’ll be seeing more projects from this cartridge!!  ;-)

2012-07-19_16-07-19_107

This card came together so easily, and while not my typical “clean & simple” style, I absolutely love the finished card!  Hey, even my 17-year-old who is critical of EVERYTHING liked it!  Now THAT is impressive!  LOL

Products used (click photo to be taken directly to product):

 

42-05002__31332_zoom Labels Four

 Walnut Stain Spellbinders Rectangles Small

 Spellbinders Scallop Rectangles Small Sew Easy Floss Brown 

Pink Stamper Fancy Phrases 

Glossy Accents

As always………………….thanks for stopping by today!!

{hugs}

Billie

Pin It!

9 comments:

Karen said...

Oh Billie, this is gorgeous!!!! I love everything about it.....perfection!! : )

Judy Garrelts said...

I just love this card! The papers you chose and the layout are fantastic!!!! It is a great card!
Thanks for sharing,
Judy

Danielle said...

What a beautiful card. I love the butterfly paper.

Sheri said...

WOW!!! My favorite, all-time-ever-Billie-card! This is a STUNNER!!!!!

stampingtink said...

What a gorgeous card! I love that paper and the the layout is beautiful, very clean, simple and elegant. Just fabulous!

PinkLadyCarol said...

Love this card Billie -- Gorgeous!!

Denise Crosby said...

crack open more of those carts lady!! This is awesome! And dress forms are HOT HOT HOT now. Great job!!

Cindy Gay said...

Beautiful card. Greaat job with the inking!

Fran said...

Billie your card is beautiful. I love it and the bow just softens the whole look of your card. Hugs,Fran