For today’s Feature Friday card with The Character Cafe, I decided to use this amazing looking Santa with his list! I added Stickles to his had for a “glitter” effect, so I’m using this for the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog!
Yes, I know his scroll is blank! As soon as I figure out who I’m sending it to, I’ll write their names on it. In the meantime, he remains with no confirmed “good” boys & girls on his list! LOL
Oh and while we’re on the topic of Santa…I *do* know that Santa’s beard & hair is supposed to be white (MOM!!), but he already had too much other white that his hair & beard would have just gotten lost in the shuffle. ;o)
The card itself is pretty straight-forward. It’s an easel card (A2 sized card), cut at 4.25” on the short side of an 8.5x11 sheet of cardstock, scored at 5.5” and scored again at 2.75”.
- Red & Black Cardstock – Cardstock Online
- Patterned Paper – DCWV Christmas Stack (an older stack)
- Button & Ribbon – from my stash
- Sentiment – Christmas Daily (if someone has a link, please let me know! I can’t seem to find mine to give credit here!)
- Bling on Santa’s hat – Star Dust Stickles (loves these!!)
- Copics – E50, E53, E00, B24, 0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, R24 AND R29
Please be sure to check out our other DT members to see what they have to show you this week! And, as always, leave some love along the way. We always love to hear from you! :o)
Thanks for stopping by today! I’m in Christmas-card-making-mode, so you’ll see more from me over the next few days!
Hope you have a GREAT Friday and a FAB weekend!!