This is the sketch we were sent.
I wanted to use the OH SO CUTE Lazy Day Snowman, so you’ll notice that I turned the sketch so it looks like this for my project:
I’m also using this project to enter the Copic Creations challenge! Here is an angled view of my project so you can see that I popped it up a little. The snowman did have a little bird sitting on it’s “hip” area, so I printed out six images and cut the little birds out to use on the bottom, rather than using buttons or Skittles like I normally do.
I chose to leave mine without a sentiment since I’m not sure who I’m going to send it to yet. It’s called leaving the options open! ha!
Here are the details of what I used for this project:
- Snowman & Birds – The Rusty Pickle
- Copics – 0, BG10, E13, E99, RV00, C9, C7, C3, E21, R37, YG63, YR65
- Bling on Hat – Stardust Stickles
- Patterned Paper – My Mind’s Eye Signature Christmas Stack
- Glitter Paper – K & Company (purchased at Target)
Check out what the rest of this week’s team has to offer!
Tuesday Morning Sketches Design Team
The Rusty Pickle Design Team
And on a totally separate note, there is still time to win some COPICS!
- Get one entry for every $10 worth of images purchased from the Rusty Pickle
- Get THREE entries for posting about this challenge on your blog.
- Get ONE entry each week that you post about it again between now and December 25.
Thanks for stopping by and can’t WAIT to see you back again!! :o)