THANK YOU for stopping by today to check out our blog posts for The Character Cafe Feature Friday!
Before I get started on my info for today’s project, I need to give you some VERY important info from last week’s blog hop!!! As you may recall, each DT member is giving away the digital image she worked with to one lucky person who left a comment on her blog! I worked with Ballerina Allison, so……….
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO:
Okay, now that I’ve made that announcement, on with today’s info! Today is a COLOR CHALLENGE, chosen by Sara! She chose the colors pink, blue and yellow.
Above is a sneak peek of what my card looks like. I added Spica Glitter to the scallops on the wings and to the highlight of the heart. Do you know how impossible it is to get good lighting when it’s gray, cloudy, rainy and gross outside? LOL
Anywho, here is the picture of my card:
I chose to do a SQUARE card! The measurements for the layers:
- card base – 5 1/2 x 5 1/2
- Striped layer – 5 1/4 x 5 1/4
- Yellow layer – 5x5
- Flower layer – 4 3/4 x 4 3/4
- two strips of paper scraps for the mid-section under the image to break it up a bit
For this card, I used:
- Image – Cupie from The Character Cafe
- American Crafts papers
- Nestibilities Classic Scalloped Circles Large (the largest one)
- Spica Pens – Lemon (wings), Baby Blue (heart), Clear (eyes)
- Copics – B32, B34, Y08, Y11, RV32, RV34, V15, V17, RV00
Please make sure you visit our other DT members to see what they have in store for you this week!!!
Thanks for visiting…and have a GREAT WEEKEND!!!