Thank you for stopping by today for The Character Cafe February New Release Blog Hop! You should have hopped here from Angie E. If not, please start at The Character Cafe and follow the links back here. You won’t want to miss this! There are some really cute images, a freebie along the way and prizes to win! :o)
Okay, so here is a close-up of what my image looks like! Isn’t she pretty?? I just love her! But then, I may be a tad bit biased??? NAH!
I colored this image using my Copic markers, then took some blending solution on a paper towel and dabbed it on the skirt and leotard to give it a bit of texture. I added a thin line of Star Dust Stickles around the skirt and for a tiara look on her bun. I also used a little on the edges of the flowers, though you probably can’t see that. (I’ve said it before and I’ll said it again…….I’m no photographer!!). ;o)
This is my daughter, Allison. It was NOT planned that she wear her ballet stuff. I was in my scrap room finishing some things up. When I went downstairs to give this to her, she had her ‘gear’ on so I thought a photo of her holding it might be cute. Check out the way the flash hit those colors! EEK!!!
And here is a shot of the entire frame. Yeah…it’s crooked…so!? You try taking a photo of something hanging on a hook on a wall above your head and see if you can get it straight!! LOL
What I used for this project:
- Purple Frame – Michaels clearance
- Patterned Paper – Me & My BIG ideas
- Basic Grey Designer Glazed Brads
- Lace – from my stash
- Bling – Star Dust Stickles
- Copics – C5, C7, C9, E00, E02, 3EE, E39, E37, RV00, RV02, RV04, RV10, RV13, Blending Solution
Oh, I guess you want DETAILS of the blog hop, huh?
The blog hop order:
1) The Character Cafe Store
2) Piali - Boots
3) Lola - Monkey Lovin
4) Rachel - Benjamin Bunny
5) Angie C - Cupie
6) Deanne - Forever Friends
7) Diane - Love Buggy (Freebie)
8) Angie E - Lillies
9) Billie - Ballerina Allison
10) Fink - Boots
11) Sara - Sweet Rosebud
12) Heather - Monkey Lovin
13) The Character Cafe Blog
How would you like to win some of the cute images you’ve seen today?? To do so, follow these guidelines:
- Hoppers need to comment on everyone's blogs
- Become a follower if you aren’t already a follower
- Watch for the freebie along the way…you should have already picked it up if you went in order! ;o)
- Each Design Team member will give away the digital image she worked with this week. The winner will be chosen randomly from all of the comments left.
- Create something with a TCC image/freebie and you can enter to win the entire February Release as well as the opportunity to be Guest Designer for Feb 19th's Feature Friday
- Hoppers can comment on the Cafe blog for a chance to win 4 (Feb) new releases of their choice
As usual, if you buy something and then win it, The Character Cafe will refund for your winnings, substitute images or give a gift certificate for the store
Thanks for stopping by today…please hop on over to FINK to see what she has in store for you this week!