This week on the Bildmalarna Design Team, we’ve got a SKETCH CHALLENGE going! Below is the sketch Sheri put together for us! Isn’t it cute!? I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again….I LOVE SKETCHES!!!
And here is my take on Sheri’s sketch!
- Image – Bildmalarna (from the latest stamp club!)
- Papers – Pressed Petals Yummy Stack
- Ribbon and Brad – from my stash
- Flower – White Prima colored with R85 Copic
- Sentiment – Stamping Bella
- Spica – Melon, Buttermilk, Clear, Sand
- Copics – 0, V93, V91, E000, E00, E02, R81, R83, R85, E13, E15, E17, E18, E19, C1, BV13, Y11, Y13, G05, G07, R22, E21
I don’t think you can tell in the photos, but I cut the flower out and used glue dots to make it a little more 3D.
We would LOVE to see what you create with Sheri’s sketch! Please be sure to link it up on the Bildmalarna Design Team blog. :o)
Thanks for stopping by!