Followers

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Wedding Wednesdays...

IMAG0568

Hello Friends! Thanks for stopping by today to check out our Wedding Wednesday Blog Hop for the Bildmalarna Design Team! Be sure to check back on our Bildmalarna Design Team blog to see what our Design Team has to show you for the remaining weeks in June! Exciting stuff!!!

I am on vacation and unfortunately have no scrapbook stores anywhere near me (not good for a crafting shop-a-holic!!). The wedding couple images arrived in my mailbox as I left town and I have VERY limited supplies with me on my trip (what you see below is what I have!!!). So…this is a simple, plain-Jane project! LOL

IMAG0568

For this project, I used:

  • Image - Bildmalarna Wedding Couple
  • Papers – from my stash
  • Spica Pens on image details
    • Pitch Black, Chocolate, Clear, Silver, Lilac
  • Copics
    • Skin – E000, E00, E02
    • Groom’s Hair – E35, E37, E39
    • Bride’s Hair - E13, E15, E17
    • Dress & Flowers - B60, BV00, BV02
    • Leaf - YG17
    • Tuxedo - C1, C3, C5
    • Blending - 0

Thanks again for stopping by! I hope to see you back soon! :o)

Billie

Pin It!

No comments: