Followers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bilmalarna Anything Goes Challenge

 

HIYA!!

I’m the next Design Team member to provide you with a little “Anything Goes” inspiration.  I used a cute sketch Sheri made and came up with the card below.  I think I need a leaf die!  Wouldn’t a leaf look cute behind my flower?  Or should Christmas/Holiday cards not have flowers and leaves since there really aren’t any flowers and leaves during that time of year??  Hmm…….!?  I dunno!  But it needed something, SO a flower it was!  LOL

DSC05794

Products used on this project:

Please join us in our current challenge of “Anything Goes” at our Bildmalarna Design Team Blog.  We would LOVE to see what you create!!  :o)

Thanks for stopping by today!  See you soon………

{hugs}

Billie

Pin It!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Wow Billie this is great!! I have been eyeing this stamp....now I think it is a must have!! : )

The Bug said...

So pretty Billie! Great job! I love how Mimosa turned out!