I had an order come in yesterday from a lady asking me if I could make 10 Easter cards. Her request was that they have an Easter Bunny and some eggs, so this is what I came up with. All the layouts are the same, just slightly different papers.
Did you notice that fence? It started out as a Martha Stewart Iron Fence Deep Edge Punch like this:
I snipped the bats off and voila………a cute fence to put the bunnies behind! I actually bought this punch (with a 50% off coupon, OF COURSE!!) to do just this. I rarely do any cards or projects for Halloween, but it works perfectly for this! :o)
This photo kind of shows the dimension. I popped up the two bunnies on the left and right, but not the one in the center. The fence and sentiment are popped up too.
For this project, I used:
- Gypsy (hide contour feature to get the bunnies)
- A Child’s Year Cricut Cartridge
- Spellbinders – Nested Eggs
- SSD Frou Frou Tag Dies
- Martha Stewart Iron Fence Deep Edge Punch
- Nana’s Kids Paper Stack
- SSD Label Accents
- Copics #YR23 (airbrush on tag)
- Scent My Cards – Peanut Butter Cookies
- Notecards – Hero Arts Green Apple
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have an awesome day!