HELLO BLOGGER FRIENDS!!
Did you know that it’s almost FRIDAY?!?! Yes, almost Friday! Sunday is my anniversary, so we’ll see what, if anything, my hubby comes up with for us to do together. What are the odds we’ll be home watching TV? Yeah, I figure they’re pretty high! ha!
It’s my turn to provide a project for our current rain/water challenge over at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central. I have thought and thought and thought of what on earth I could make with this theme and a baby shower card wins out! LOL
For this project, I’ve used:
- Patterned Paper – Basic Grey Blush
- Sentiment – SSD Congratulations set
- Sentiment Die Cut – Spellbinders Fancy Tags
- Black Cardstock – Couture Cardstock
- Bling - i-rock crystal gems
- Faux Stitching – Copic Multiliner Pen
- Pink ATG gun
- Card Blank – Hero Arts Blush collection
- Umbrella Cut – Pooh & Friends Cricut Cartridge cut at 2 1/2”
- ribbon – from my stash