Be sure to leave a comment on each blog for a chance to win a prize.
Woodware USA will choose a winner from comments left on their design team blogs and StampingScrapping will pick a winner from comments left on their design team blogs.
The hop starts at the StampingScrapping DT blog 12:01AM Thursday April 28th and will end on the Woodware USA blog. You will have until 11:59 PM Sunday May 1st to leave your comment. Winner will be announced via email on Tuesday, May 3rd.
Now….on to my project!! I’ve created a bit of a window scene using the Woodware House Proud set. Very cute set! I stamped the cat on Cryogen paper, then stamped it on a sheet of notebook paper. I cut out the one on the notebook paper and used that as a mask. I then stamped the window over the top of that. I stamped the curtains on patterned paper and cut it out. I didn’t use any embellishments on this one. I tried tying a 1/8” satin ribbon around the curtains for a “tie back”, but it should didn’t look right. Anything else I thought of made me think it would be too busy. What do you think? Think it needs something? If so, what would you recommend? :o)
This is the front of my card. That kitty is studying something outside, isn’t it? Next time I’m going to mask the window & stamp a tree outside. I think that would look cool. Of course, I thought about doing that AFTER I added my curtains with pop dots! LOL
This is a bit of a side-view of the front of my card and a little of the inside.
This is a view of the inside of my card. I used the two sizes of flower pots that come with this stamp set. I stamped them with Memento London Fog and inked the edges with Ranger Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
Items used on this card:
- Cat, Window, Curtains & Flower Pots – Woodware House Proud
- Curtain Rod – Spellbinders Charms & Rod
- Ranger Distress Ink – Dusty Concord
- Ranger Distress Ink – Vintage Photo
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Cryogen cardstock – MY FAVORITE COPIC PAPER!!
- Copics – C2, C3, C5, 0, W1, W3, E33, E35, E37
- Patterned Paper – Basic Grey Lucky Collection
- Sentiment – SSD Lacey Circles
- Die Cut – Spellbinders Heart Circles
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Brown Cardstock – Couture Cardstock
- Zip Dry
- Scotch Pink ATG Gun
- Pop Dots
- Stampin Up Soft Sky
- Memento London Fog
In case you get lost along the way, here is the order of the hop:
Billie St. Clair <-----You are here!
I’m linking up to the following challenges:
- My Time Made Easy Pretty Patterns – Sketch #6
- Craft Your Passion – Show Us Your Layers
- The Crazy Challenge – Use Different Papers
- Shelly's Images - Show us what you got
- Delicious Doodles - Anything goes
- Sparkles Forum - Anything goes
- Make it Monday - Anything goes
- Stamptacular Sunday - Pile it on
- CES Challenge Blog - Spring Colors/Image
- Card Makin Mamas – Spring Colors
- Fun with Shapes and More - Die cuts/animals
- Crafty Challenge Blog – Flowers
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge – Flowers
- Prairie Fairy Fridays – April Showers Bring May Flowers
- Scrap-Creations – Flowers
- Copic Creations – Name Your Favorite Copic Paper!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you’ve enjoyed this project and will become a follower on my blog. :o)