As most of you know, for the most part, I am a digital scrapbooker. I usually use Stampin’ Up My Digital Studio and I love it, but there were a few things I wanted to do that MDS doesn’t offer……like extracting a photo and feathering it to blend into your background, removing blemishes, etc. Recently, Go Digital Scrapbooking ran a sale on their Photoshop Elements classes. I got beginner and intermediate classes for $15 total. Yeah, I decided to do it.
This is my homework assignment for class 2 of my 4-week class.
On this layout, I:
- edited the photo to extract & feather it
- cut the heart from a white paper and filled it with a color selected from the photo
- changed the opacity of the flourish paper
- flooded the paper behind the flourish paper with a color selected from the photo.
- flooded the text with a color selected from the photo
- added drop shadows
- removed a scratch from Allison's arm using the eraser tools.
I know it’s a very simple page, but by the time I got through 3 lessons in class 2 and figured out where things are in PSE 7 (which is what I have) relative to PSE 9 (which they’re teaching on), I had a killer headache! LOL
So…………..leave me a comment here to tell me if you’re a digital scrapper, traditional scrapper, not a scrapper, etc. I’d love to hear from you!!! :-)