Followers

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fly High…

 

Our current challenge at Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog is “something that flies”.  I chose to make this super-simple card:

 

On this project, I used:

  • Spellbinders Nested Bird
  • Spellbinders Classic Squares Large
  • Spellbinders Lacy Squares
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
  • Hero Arts Cardstock
  • Couture Cardstock 
  • Copic Spica pen

This card is posted for sale HERE, along with some other items.  I will be posting more & more as time permits, so keep checking back!  :-)

Like the card, but want a different sentiment?  If so, email me with what you’re looking for and I’ll do what I can to create something to suit your needs.  I’m also taking orders for Christmas cards.  ;-)

Thanks for looking………and have a GREAT week!

{hugs}

Billie’s Scrappetique

Pin It!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute card! Love the color combination!
Thanks for sharing,
Judy Garrelts

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

wow, it is simply stunning your detail is just Lovely and so fantastic, I love it. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!! Please take a look on my Blogspot.
Hugs from Marina.

Karen said...

So cute! : )