Thanks for stopping by to check out my project for the Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central Halloween post. It is a bittersweet moment, as this is my last project for my term with Stamping Scrapping. While I think I’m going to thoroughly enjoy the free time to be able to play with all my tools and enjoy some other creative endeavors, I’m going to miss the push to keep creating! The 2011-2012 SSCC DT has already been chosen and will be announced soon, if it hasn’t been already.
Now, here is my project! I took an envelope and made it into a gift bag. Kelli with Kellukas Photography and I are always sending gift bags back & forth with various CD covers, business cards, etc in them and can always use some extra bags. Soooo……….this is a quick & easy way to make a gift bag and it’s already been sent on it’s way to Kelli! :-)
Products used on this project:
- 6.5 x 9.5 inch envelope
- Spellbinders Nested Lacey Pennants
- Spellbinders Nested Pennants
- Spellbinders Grand Labels Four
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Basic Grey Eerie Paper Collection
- Martha Stewart Spider Web corner punch
- Ranger Distress Ink – Spiced Marmalade
- JustRite font
I wish each and every one of you a Happy Halloween!