Followers

Friday, February 03, 2012

Good news……

Hi Friends!

You may recall THIS POST from the end of December, where I mentioned that I was applying for the Scrapbook Pal design team.  The entries were being accepted until Jan 23 and I, honestly, didn’t think I had a snowball’s chance in……….well, you know!  ;-)

Well, guess what?  I received an email yesterday afternoon congratulating me on being selected for their team.  Ah I excited?  Heck yeah!  Pinching myself to see if I’m dreaming?  You bet!  LOL

My new teammates and I have been chatting behind the scenes already and everyone is SO nice!  I’m really looking forward to working with Scrapbook Pal and creating with their super cute products!!! 

Have you shopped Scrapbook Pal before?  No?  Well, you’re missing out!  They have TONS to choose from, their prices are great and their free shipping amount is pretty low too!  Here are just a few of my favorites!! 

OH MY!!!  he he!  :-)

I ordered a few stamp sets from Pink by Design and I’m ANXIOUS to get them!  The ideas are flowing and I can’t wait to plaaaaaayyyyyy!! 

Anyway, that’s all for today!  Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you’ll come back for a visit again soon. 

{hugs}

Billie

PS – if you’re in the central Texas area and you’re interested in classes, please be sure to keep an eye on my “upcoming classes” page. 

Pin It!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Doesn't surprise me none, cuz you're super talented.