Followers

Friday, September 28, 2012

Graduation Card

 
Hello there………
 
I’m here with a card I made for the Scrapbook Pal DT.  I’ve chosen to make a graduation card for the daughter of one of my besties.  She just recently graduated from college with her teaching degree and already has a job teaching 4th grade.  :-)
 
I cut my varying layers of patterned paper from the Crate Paper School Spirit stack and inked with Spiced Marmalade
 
The stack of books is a stamp from the Pink By Design School is Cool stamp set.  I colored them with Distress Markers and cut them out with my oh-so-awesome Tim Holtz scissors.  I cut the apple from the Locker Talk Cricut Cartridge, added Stickles to the pieces and popped it up on the card.
 
Crate Paper is her favorite  paper line, so I hope she likes it…………  :-)
 
For this project, I used the following products, available for purchase at Scrapbook Pal……and don’t forget FREE SHIPPING over $25! 
 
 

As always, thanks for stopping by!

{hugs}

Billie

Pin It!

No comments: