Followers

Monday, October 08, 2012

Mr. Chillingsworth’s Coffin

BOO!!

“Did I scare you?”

 

These are the words I get from my 8 year old on a regular basis.  She sounds like a herd of cattle coming, so I have to pretend I’m super scared!  Ah, the things we do for our children!  ;-) 

I’m here today to share a project for the Scrappy Frogs Design Team.  The challenge is to create a Halloween project…anything but a card…so I created a coffin box and coffin shaped mini album.  :-)

DSC01749 

I will be teaching this class at Scrapbook N More in New Braunfels, TX on Oct 14. If you’re local and would like to take the class, please contact Scrapbook N More. If you’re not local and would like to purchase a kit, please leave a comment on this post. Make sure you leave me your email address so I can contact you!

Here are a few of the products I’ve used on the cover of my book and mini.  For more info on a product or to place an order, please click the photo below.

As always, thank you for stopping by today!  :-)

Billie 

Pin It!

No comments: