Followers

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Have a Mice Day card

 

Hi There……

I’m here today with a card for the Scrapbook Pal Design Team using the oh-so-adorable Cricut Mickey & Friends cartridge.  For the shirt & bow on Minnie, I used my Cricut Imagine and RGB colors for Disney characters (found online) to flood-fill the shapes and then cut them out.  I just love Mickey Mouse characters.  They’re so cute!!!

DSC01757

For the black scalloped square, I used the Cricut Elegant Edges cartridge and weaved a piece of white ribbon around it.  I added a little stitching around the card base, then added Star Dust Stickles to the dots on the patterned paper and Minnie’s eyes.  I popped Minnie up on the card front and stamped “Have a Mice Day!” from the Pink By Design Animated Greetings 2 stamp set.  Cute sentiments….perfect for these Disney cartridges!!!

Interested in one or all of the products I’ve used on this project?  Click the photo below to be taken directly to the item in the Scrapbook Pal store. 

As always, thank you for stopping by today! I hope you’ll leave a comment to let me know you’ve been by. :-)

Have a Mice Day!!!  ;-)

Billie

 

Pin It!

No comments: