Followers

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Family “M” CD Cover

 

Happy (Almost) Halloween!!!

I hope everyone is enjoying some cooler temperatures and you have super fun plans for Halloween with the kiddos! We usually have a low-key Halloween at some friends’ house, but we have a lot of fun!  I’m definitely looking forward to it this year! 

Anyway…with a CD cover I made for a photo shoot Kelli of Kellukas Photography did of an adorable family!

For the “M”, I used Cricut Gypsy font from my Gypsy.  The papers are Graphic 45 Le Romantique.  I just love, love, love these papers!!!  They are SO pretty!!! 

 

DSC01618

The icons below are the products I used on this CD cover.  Want more info on a product or need to purchase one?  Simply click on the photo below and you should be taken directly to the appropriate product in the Scrapbook Pal store.  Super easy, right?  :-)

As always, thanks for stopping by!! 

Billie 

Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats good, your blog is cool, i like it. Thanks for the efforts my friend.