Followers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Strawberry Card


This is a card idea I 'borrowed' from Robyn aka The Pink Stamper. She has lots of videos and Cricut tutorials. If you haven't checked out her site, you definitely should! When I got my Expression, I sat for a few hours and watched tutorials. I learned how to use the endcaps feature on the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge through her tutorials. LOVE that feature!!!
For her card, Robyn used Stampin' Up! colors and did her strawberry in pink. I just used regular ol' Michaels or Hobby Lobby cardstock and used red. I used pop-dots to raise the strawberry, though the picture doesn't show that because of the angle. But you get the idea. ;o) The black buttons were in a package I bought in the craft department at Wal Mart for cheap ($1.77). They had other packages as well and there are 2-4 colors in each package. I'm just starting to use buttons...I like 'em!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Deanna Mulder said...

I love this card. Very cheery. Thanks for sharing.

Heather in FL said...

As someone else pointed out on the group, I like the red better than the pink too, but both cards (yours and the inspiration) are so cute! Beware, though...buttons can become an addiction just like anything else. :-)

Sheri said...

Adoraable card Billie! You've inspired me to keep my dang cart..thanks...LOL..great card....so happy!