Cuttlebug Challenge #40 was to use their sketch. I needed to make an anniversary card, so this is what I came up with. Nope, no Copics were used in the making of this card! ;o) Actually, I started out with a Chelsea image, but I ran out of the color I needed right in the middle of it. I called around to all the local stores and no one had the marker or re-inker that I needed, so I threw in the towel and went another route! ha! But I think I like the way it turned out…
- Duct Tape (foil air duct tape)
- Patterned Paper and glittery vellum is from a Michaels clearance a while back
- Date Stamp – Inkadinkado Months and Days
- Ranger Alcohol Ink – Wild Plum
- Cuttlebug Folder – Floral Fantasy
I didn’t have the color Skittles and buttons I wanted, so I pulled out the Ranger Alcohol Inks and dyed my own. ;o)
Thanks for stopping by!