Followers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge #40

 

DSC01782

 

Cuttlebug Challenge #40 was to use their sketch.  I needed to make an anniversary card, so this is what I came up with.  Nope, no Copics were used in the making of this card!  ;o)  Actually, I started out with a Chelsea image, but I ran out of the color I needed right in the middle of it.  I called around to all the local stores and no one had the marker or re-inker that I needed, so I threw in the towel and went another route!  ha!  But I think I like the way it turned out…

Items used:

  • Skittles
  • Buttons
  • Ribbon
  • Duct Tape (foil air duct tape)
  • Patterned Paper and glittery vellum is from a Michaels clearance a while back
  • Date Stamp – Inkadinkado Months and Days
  • Ranger Alcohol Ink – Wild Plum
  • Cuttlebug Folder – Floral Fantasy

I didn’t have the color Skittles and buttons I wanted, so I pulled out the Ranger Alcohol Inks and dyed my own.  ;o)

Thanks for stopping by! 

Pin It!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

`Wow` Your card is sooo beautiful..
Thanks for joining in with the Cuttlebug Challenges

terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Steph said...

wait, this is made with duct tape? That's incredible! it's gorgeous!!

Heather Schlatter said...

Billie,

This is gorgeous you did a wonderful job on this!!! So so pretty!!!

Heather

Heather in FL said...

That is gorgeous. I have some of that tape, and I've embossed it before, but never thought to do squares. Really pretty!

Kim Sonksen said...

Very cool. I love your take on the sketch

Cassie said...

how divine!! love the elegance and the way you did the base/background! thanks for playing at CBC this week - sorry for being so late in getting around!