The Scrappy Frogs challenge this week is “Under The Sea”. I already had this digital image colored from our beach trip, so I decided to use it. VERY simple since I printed the image so big (oops!). Here’s what I used:
- Underwater Scene – Dustin Pike
- Thought Bubble – Wild Card Cartridge
- Aleene’s Paper Glaze (for the bubbles)
- Dolphin – SCAL
- Thinking of You Sentiment – My Sentiments Exactly!
- Googly eye – okay, only the bead from inside it because my dolphin needed an eye! ;o)
- Copics – B32, B26, YG17, E33, R24, E99, E21, YR07, Y06, Y08, B24, C1, BV02, B12, G05, BV00, B60, C3, C5, C7
Is it just me or does anyone else feel like they’re calling out Bingo #s when they’re referring to Copic #s! ha ha ha!!!
Hope everyone is having a great day and I’ll see you TOMORROW for The Character Cafe’s Feature Friday post. Woohoo!!!