Full image of the card front
Close-up of Willow
I just love this Whiff of Joy image – Willow with Hot Chocolate. Isn’t she just PRECIOUS!? She was really fun and easy to color too!
Here’s what I used:
- Image – Whiff of Joy
- Patterned Paper – DCWV Posies Glitter Print Verticle Posies (yes, that is the way they spelled it)
- Flower – Prima Pastel Purple Milk bottle
- Flower Center – Bella Donuts
- Rhinestones – Recollections
- Sentiment – My Sentiments Exactly!
- Ribbon – from stash
- Sheen on cup - Aleene’s Paper Glaze
- Copics – B32, 0, B26, E33, E99, E27, E50, E53, C1, C3, C5, C7, V09,
- Ranger Alcohol Ink Pen with Wild Plum
- White Frame - SCAL
Thanks for stopping by! :o)