Thanks for stopping by my blog today…the FIRST stop along the way in The Character Cafe Blog hop! Today, I am using “Bernard Bear”. Isn’t he just ADORABLE!? Kendra & Kelly have really outdone themselves the last 2 months! These images just keep getting better & better and I am very proud to be a part of this TEAM!!!
This is for a boy’s birthday, so I chose to keep it SUPER SIMPLE! Details of my project:
- Image – Bernard Bear from The Character Cafe
- Patterned Paper – Piggy Tales Tortoise & the Hare
- Skittles – Dyed with Ranger Alcohol Ink in Lettuce
- Copics – E33, BG10, B26, YR09, G82, G12, RV00, E99, YR67, B24, YR07, E57, C3, E31, B29
PS – I tried taking photos outside to make the colors look better, but instead, it just washed them out. The one paper is orange, NOT PINK! *sigh* One day I’ll get it right!
Please make sure you leave comments along the way for a chance to win some FABULOUS freebies!!! Here are the details of how to get free images and a super discount at The Character Cafe!
- Comment on all blogs to be entered to win the FULL RELEASE & become a follower (if not already)
- Discount code is "Remember" to receive 40% off from Friday (blog hop start) to Friday, Nov. 13 at noon
- Each DT Member will draw a winner from their comments to receive the image they worked with. I am giving away Bernard Bear!
- If you post about the blog hop on your blog or elsewhere, let us know and you’ll get an extra entry for the FULL RELEASE win
-All draws will be posted on Wed. Nov. 11th
And in case you get “lost” along the way, here is the order of today’s blog hop and the images that each DT member is using!
- The Character Cafe
- Billie - Bernard Bear (you are here)
- Meredith - Izzy Elf
- Angela - Tobogganing Twosome
- Piali - Santa's List
- Sara - Pax Penguin
- Deanne - Remy Reindeer
- Fink - Bernard Bear
- Rachel - Izzy Elf
- Diane - Tobogganing Twosome
- Heather - Santa's List
- Lola - Pax Penguin
- Angie - Remy Reindeer
- The Character Cafe Blog
And a FREEBIE for you!
YOUR NEXT STOP IS MEREDITH!
Thanks for stopping by!