Hello Blogville! I am honored and privileged to be invited to be on the very first EVER Design Team for The Rusty Pickle! THANK YOU! These images are SO cute and inspiring! Michelle is releasing new images all the time, so be sure to check out The Rusty Pickle store to take a peek!
For today’s project, I chose to do my project as a baby card. Seems like several people we know have had, or are having, babies. No thank you! I love my kids dearly, but three is enough for me! ;o)
For my baby bunny card, I used:
- Image - Bunny from The Rusty Pickle
- Embossing – D’vine Swirl and Tiny Bubbles from Cuttlebug
- Bling – Star Dust Stickles
- Ribbon – White ribbon, colored with Copic marker
- Copics – RV00, RV32, RV23, C3, C5
Misc info: I used Colorless Blending Solution on a paper towel to get a sort of “textured/fur” effect on the bunny. Click on one of the photos and see if it comes through for you. It’s a really easy step that I think adds a little something to your project!
There are sneak peeks of the new releases Monday, Tuesday AND Wednesday of this week, so be sure you check to see what all of our Design Team has to offer!!!
In no particular order:
Would YOU like to win this precious bunny or the baby image that I am showcasing tomorrow? If so, there are THREE chances to win!
- Be sure to leave a comment on Billie’s Blog and become a follower of The Rusty Pickle! On Wednesday evening, I will draw 2 winners! One winner will win the bunny I’m showcasing today and the other winner will receive the image I’m showcasing tomorrow!! I will announce it on my blog, so be sure to check back Thursday!!
- For a chance to win the ENTIRE set of digital images that are being showcased MONDAY, TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY, PLUS three more images, make sure you leave comments on ALL the DT blogs on all the days they are showcasing, PLUS comment on and become a follower of The Rusty Pickle blog!
- For a chance to win the ENTIRE set of digital images that are being showcased MONDAY, TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY, make sure you leave comments on all the DT blogs AND become a follower on The Rusty Pickle blog AND leave a comment on The Rusty Pickle blog!
- Get THREE additional entries into drawing #2 and #3 above by mentioning The Rusty Pickle on YOUR blog and linking it up in your comment on The Rusty Pickle blog!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Remember to check back MONDAY, TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY for more sneak peeks by our DT members!
I hope you and your family have a safe & wonderful Thanksgiving!