Followers

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

ANNOUNCEMENT and Bildmalarna Card

 

DSC04762

Welcome to my blog!  If this is your first time here, please take a look around and let me know if you have any questions or want to see  me do anything specific on an upcoming project.    

FIRST for the announcement!!!  I just colored my very first Bildmalarna image at a crop on March 27th (the one in this post).  This past Friday night I got an email asking me to join the Bildmalarna Design Team.  If you’ve learned anything about me, it’s that I love cute little girl images….so of course I said yes!  ;o)

Okay, on with the card. 

I was at a crop when I made it and took very minimal supplies to work with, so it’s a very simple card. 

Details:

  • Image – Bildmalarna Mimosa’s Birdhouse
  • Paper – DCWV Sweet  Stack (LOVE this paper pack!)
  • Paper Punch – Martha Stewart Crown Punch
  • Ribbon – Celebrate It Sheer Creations (ribbon was white.  I colored it with my Copics)
  • Copics - E13, E15, E17, B24, B26, Y06, Y08, E00, E02, RV32, RV34, C1, C3, BV31, BV20, YR68, E25, E27, E29

DSC04762

Thanks for stopping by today!  If you haven’t already done so, please become a follower.  :O)

Billie

Pin It!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is adorable Billie!! Great job and welcome aboard!! Hugs,Stephanie

Sara said...

Congrats Billie, that's so cool!!! Have fun!

ultraroyale said...

Congrats Billie. You are up to the challenge. Great card.

Have a GREAT DAY!!!

Bob L.
www.happycardmaker.blogspot.com