Welcome to my blog! If this is your first time here, please take a look around and let me know if you have any questions or want to see me do anything specific on an upcoming project.
FIRST for the announcement!!! I just colored my very first Bildmalarna image at a crop on March 27th (the one in this post). This past Friday night I got an email asking me to join the Bildmalarna Design Team. If you’ve learned anything about me, it’s that I love cute little girl images….so of course I said yes! ;o)
Okay, on with the card.
I was at a crop when I made it and took very minimal supplies to work with, so it’s a very simple card.
- Image – Bildmalarna Mimosa’s Birdhouse
- Paper – DCWV Sweet Stack (LOVE this paper pack!)
- Paper Punch – Martha Stewart Crown Punch
- Ribbon – Celebrate It Sheer Creations (ribbon was white. I colored it with my Copics)
- Copics - E13, E15, E17, B24, B26, Y06, Y08, E00, E02, RV32, RV34, C1, C3, BV31, BV20, YR68, E25, E27, E29
Thanks for stopping by today! If you haven’t already done so, please become a follower. :O)