Our current challenge on the Bildmalarna Design Team Blog is “Get In Shape”. What in the world does THAT mean?! It means to make a shape card…anything that isn’t a square or rectangle.
For this project, I chose to do a tag shaped project, which I cut on my Cricut.
It’s a gorgeous day in Texas, so I decided to step out on my porch and take photos. The first thing I saw was the tree branch hanging nearby and it worked perfectly…except for the breeze that only seemed to blow when I put the camera up! LOL
Here are the details of what I used:
- Girl – Bildmalarna Little Mimosa
- Tree – Stampin Up Lovely As A Tree
- Tag shape – Cricut
- Pink Paper - America Crafts “Princess”
- Brown Paper – Making Memories “Chocolate Coach”
- Ribbon – COD Warehouse sheer organza in 3/8”
- Heart Button – From my stash. It’s the only one I had…I want more! LOL
- Butterfly – Also from my stash.
- Faux Stitching - Copic Multiliner .3 black
- Bling (hair bow, sand under tree and polka dots on dress) – Lemon, Lilac, Sand Spica
- Copics – 0, V12, Y11, Y13, Y15, YG93, YG95, YG97, E000, E00, E02, E07, E08, E09, E13, E15, E17, C3, G12, C1, E53, B41
- Airbrush – I used very light colors, so it’s hard to see, but it’s there! ;o)
Here is a closer view of my Bildmalarna
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have an excellent weekend!!!
- Crafty Pod – Real or Faux Stitching
- All Sorts of Challenge – Real or Faux Stitching
- JUGS – Lavender, Pink, Green & Yellow
- KLStampinScrappin – Bling It On!
- One Stop Craft Challenge – Things with Wings
- Stamp, Scrap, Doodle – Bows, Buttons & Bling
- The Secret Crafter – A Day Out
- Hope Stamps Eternal – Cupcake Challenge
- Roses On Paper Challenge – Layers
- The ABC Challenge – S is for Sparkle
- Creative Belli Blog – Die Cuts
- Gingersnap Creations – Botanicals
- Stampotique Designer Challenge – It’s a Girl Thing
- Copic Color Challenge – pink, purple and yellow