Hello friends! I’m so happy you stopped by today! This is my first “official” project with the Bildmalarna Design Team and it’s to make an easel card. Super-duper easy! If you haven’t made one, you’re really missing out and they’re really cute too!! :o)
This is what the front of my easel card looks like when it’s closed.
The opened project. I layered the inside the same as the front of the card, with the exception of the flowers.
Here are the details of this project:
- Image – Mimosa on the Fence
- Background of image – Stazon Olive Green and Midnight Blue
- Card base color – Stazon Mustard
- Frame of Mimosa – Classic Squares Large Nestabilities
- Bling – Star Dust Stickles
- Flowers – White Primas, Airbrushed with Y13, YR07 and BG75
- Buttons – Recycled Ralph Lauren
- Ribbon – White Sheer Creations (from Michaels), colored with YR07
- Patterned Paper – “Best of K & Company” 360 piece paper stack
- Copics – BG72, BG75, BG78, Y11, Y13, Y15, G05, G07, C1, C3, C5, BV23, YR04, YR07, YR09, E00, E02, E13, E15, E17, E18, E19
Up-close of the flowers and recycled buttons. My husband was throwing away some old raggedy shirts the other day and I pulled them out to cut the buttons off. I don’t think anything surprises him these days! ha!
Thanks for stopping by!