Thanks for stopping by today! I’m the next hostess for the Red, Yellow & Orange challenge at House Mouse & Friends!
I chose to create a back-to-school card, since school starts back in my area on Monday. I’m not sure how I feel about that…? The summer has gone by WAY too fast and while I enjoy my “play time”, I’m not looking forward to being home alone for 8+ hours a day again. :-/
Anyway, back to the card – I started with the sketch on Friday Sketchers, which looks like this:
And created a card that looks like this:
These are the products I used on my card:
- Image – House Mouse Taking Notes
- i-rock tool
- i-rock crystal gems
- i-rock swirl template
- Patterned Papers – The Paper Studio School Days
- Spellbinders Nestabilities:
- Copics -
- Mouse Fur – C1, C3, C5
- Mouse “skin” – E00, E000, E0000
- Mouse Ears & Tummy – RV000, RV00, RV02
- Red Pencil – R22, R24, R27, E41, E42, Lipstick Spica, Pitch Black Spica
- Yellow Pencil – Y11, Y13, Y15, E41, E42 Lemon Spica
- Orange Pencil – YR04, YR07, YR09, E41, E42, Orange Spica, Pitch Black Spica
- Shadows – C1, C2, C3
- Spiral Binding – Silver Spica
- Check Marks (on Back to School Checklist) – Copic Multiliner
Here is a close-up of my little mousey writing a personalized note to a friend.
Be sure to link up your awesome creation on THIS POST for a chance to win a gift certificate to Stamping Scrapping.
See ya soon!