Followers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Honest Scrap - Blog Award


I was given this award by Amanda at Cricut Creations. The rules are to state 10 honest things about oneself and then pass this on to 7 other bloggers. Here goes!

1) I have three children - 14, 10 and 5.
2) My husband is almost 12 years older than me!
3) I like to cook, but I hate doing the dishes!
4) I love paper...all kinds of paper!
5) I love all my scrappy toys and have used almost all of them at least once...some I use regularly and can't live without!
6) I am an email junkie! I love to chit chat with my fellow scrappy buddies!
7) I do not use instant messenger...drives me nuts!
8) I rarely watch TV, but when I do it's General Hospital, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice or CSI: Miami! All of which I DVR so I can ffwd through the commercials!!!
9) I love spending lazy days at the beach!
10) I drive a 9 year old Durango that is paid for because I like using the "car note" as our fun money!

And I'd like to pass this on to:

Heather in FL
Sheri
Heidi
Mindy
Nicky
Patty
Froggy
Pin It!

1 comment:

TesaB said...

Hi!!! I'm on a little tour to get to know everybody! Great blog, love the purple design!