Followers

Monday, June 01, 2009

SuzieQ Design Team



As you may know, I have been given the opportunity to serve on the Owl Whimsy Design Team starting...today! I received the email about 9:30 tonight for a challenge that starts in Blogger land tomorrow. I hope you'll visit the site and join in the challenges!

Paper - Sunshine Specialty Pack by me & my BiG ideas torn & layered for grass & sky effect
Tree - Wild Card Cartridge cut at 5 1/2", layered and 'blinged' with Stickles (Cinnamon & Green)
Sun - SU Glossy Cardstock brayered with SU ink and punched with Martha Stewart circle punch
Copics: E50, E31, RV04 and V15
So...what are you waiting for? GO!! Join in on the challenges over at Owl Whimsy!! ;o)
Thanks for looking and have a GREAT day!!
Pin It!

3 comments:

darriemae said...

I love it! That is tooo cute!!

Sheri said...

How Precious!!!!

Jane Wetzel said...

cute Billie! she looks so "comfy" in that grass! he he! :)