Check this out…I made my very first Criss Cross card – WOOHOO!!! And it was REALLY easy!
- Image – Sarah Kay
- Solid Papers – Cardstock online & Stampin Up
- Patterned Paper – SEI
- Sentiment – one I made
- Embossing – Swiss Dots
- Scallop – SCAL SVG
- Copics – E97, E39, G82, YG67, G12, G24, RV23, RV00, E33, E99, B32, 0, E50, B24, YG11, B12, BV02
- Black Sharpie – detail on scallop circle
- Glitter – Tulip Fabric Glitter Spray
- Tab - Martha Stewart Circle Punch
Here is what the card and image looks like with the image pulled out. That’s the first time I’ve ever signed my name to an image I made. What made me decide to do it this time? BEATS ME!? I guess because it wasn’t attached to the card…? I don’t know! I just had the Sharpie pen sitting beside the image, so I grabbed it and signed. Weird! ha!
Here is a close up of the image. Isn’t this image just the cutest? Yes, I’m still working on my backgrounds…ugh!
Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think of this and if you’d like to see more cards made like this!