Hi Bloggers! Thanks for stopping by today to check out my Joy Fold Feature Friday Color Palette post. (say that three times fast!) This week is a COLOR challenge comes to you by our Design Team Member Rachel. She has chosen the colors “tulip, juniper, creme brulee and pink” from the Close to My Heart markers. Since I don’t have any CTMH markers, I substituted for similar colors in the Copic markers.
This is what my card looks like when it’s partially opened.
Here is a closer view of Scamp. This is SUCH a cute image!!
The recipe for my card?
- Image – Christmas Scamp by The Character Cafe
- Joy Fold Card - main cardstock cut at 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 and scored at three and flap (part behind Scamp) is 3x8 and scored at 4
- Scallop Circle – Marvy
- Small Circle – Martha Stewart
- Snowflake – Recollections Brads, with SU embossing powder to give them a shimmer
- Button – from my stash
- Ribbon – white ribbon colored with Copic BG96
- Skittles dyed with BG96, B34 and R24
- Copics – BG96, B34, R24, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, R27, YG17, RV34, BG10, 0 and YR82
- Patterned Paper – Heidi Grace & Cloud 9 Designs (Big Lots for $1 per pack of 25)
- Bling on Scamp’s Hat – Star Dust Stickle
- Snowflakes Embossing Folder (behind Scamp) and distressed
Please be sure to check out The Character Cafe Blog and our other DT members to see what they are up to this week!
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have an excellent day!!!