Hello and thanks for stopping by to visit my blog! I have prepared a birthday card today using:
- Image – Cupcake Pewter from The Character Cafe
- Patterned Paper – Pressed Petals Pack from Big Lots
- Orange Cardstock – Cardstock Online
- Copics – C5, C7, C9, 0, Y08, R05, B34, R30, BG10, R27
- White detail – Sakura Souffle Pen
- Black Ribbon – Offray from Michaels
- Sentiment – Inkadinkado???
The card base was made using a full sheet of 8.5x11 cardstock, scored at 4.25 to make two A2 cards. Cut your front flaps on the diagonal to get the layered effect as shown above. If that doesn’t make sense, email me and I’ll see if I can explain it better. ;o)
This project was made for the Copic Creations Challenge #14 – coloring black!
Please be sure to stop by and see what my other team mates with The Character Cafe have prepared for you today!
Thanks for stopping by…and have a great weekend!!!