Thanks for stopping by today! It’s my turn to share a little inspiration with you for our current challenge. I’ve chosen the House Mouse Stamp of the Month for my card.
Here is a close-up of my handmade flower (details below).
I used soft, muted colors for the most part and I like the way it turned out.
For this project, I used:
- Image – House Mouse One Mouse Band
- Sentiment – House Mouse “You Rock”
- Patterned Paper – Luxe Designs – Pashmina Stripe
- Flower – handmade using THIS tutorial
- Glimmer Mist – Pearl (for the flower)
- Spica - Lemon and Pitch Black
- Copics -
- Mouse – E13, E15, E17, E00, E02, R81
- Flower – RV32, RV34, Y35
- Flower Stems and Grass – E43, G12, G24, G82
- Colorless Blender
We would LOVE to have you join us on our current challenge! Please visit Anary’s project to link up your project and see what you could WIN!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!!!