Thanks for stopping by today! It’s my turn to hopefully give you a little inspiration for the current Bildmalarna Design Team challenge! It’s a color challenge – Red, Yellow and Blue – chosen by Sheri!
Here is a close-up of my colored image, which I’m calling Tosse – A Gift For You. This is one of the stamp club stamps I purchased through Bildmalarna. While this stamp club is no longer available for purchase, there are a LOT, LOT, LOT of super-cute images available through Bildmalarna!
If you don’t know about the Bildmalarna Stamp Club Purchases, here is a brief low-down:
- Stamp Club Purchases are available for purchase FOUR TIMES PER YEAR
- Contains AT LEAST 14 stamps –8 large and 6 smaller stamps
- NO RETAILERS will have these to sell.
- These are NEW RELEASE stamps.
- No photos are available…they are a secret until their release!
For more details or to purchase the AUGUST 2010 Stamp Club for $54.99, please visit the Bildmalarna Stamp Club Page. Make sure you purchase prior to July 16th! After that, the stamp club purchases are no longer available!
Okay, sorry…got a little sidetracked there! LOL
Details of this card:
- Image - Tosse by Bildmalarna and Stamping Scrapping
- Nestabilities Dies – Fleur De Lis, Classic Squares Large
- Dimension - Pop Dots
- Spica – Clear (on flower)
- Paper – My Mind’s Eye Home Glitter Pad Blue (funny! There are NO blues in this pad – LOL)
- Copics -
- SKIN – E000, E00, E02
- HAIR – E13, E15, E17
- FLOWER & GIFT – B00, B12, B14
- BOW – R35, R37
- LEAVES – G12, G82
- HEARTS – R85
- SHIRT – Y32, Y35, Y38
- JEANS – B23, B26, B28
- SHOES – E35, E37, E39
We hope you’ll play along with us on this challenge! To do so, please like up through THIS blog post!
Thanks again for stopping by! We hope to see your challenge entry soon! :O)