It’s my turn to offer you some inspiration on our Stamping Scrapping Design Team! For this card, I decided to do a Mother’s Day theme since Mother’s Day is only one week away. WOW! Where has 2010 gone?
For this card, I used:
- Mimosa’s Hearts
- Bear with Hearts
- Spellbinders Butterfly Impressabilities
- Spica Pens – Chocolate, Pitch Black, Lemon, Clear
- Copics – E13, E15, E17, V91, V93, V95, E000, E00, E02, 0, G00, G000, Y13, Y11, Y15, RV00, R81, C1, C3, C5,
- Airbrush for background paper and thought bubble - G12, B12, YR65, YG00
- Cricut Wild Card Cartridge – Icon (thought bubble) pg 54
- Sentiment – My Sentiments Exactly!
I decided to cut out Mimosa and the cute little bear and pop them up to make it appear that they’re talking. She’s actually blowing kisses on the stamp, but I think this works okay too. :o)
Remember: May 9 is Mother’s Day! Don’t forget to call all of the women in your life to wish them a Happy Mother’s Day…even if they aren’t your mother! They’ll appreciate it!
Thanks for stopping by today and have a FABULOUS Mother’s Day!