I’ve made another CD cover for Kellukas Photography and this time it’s for a 1-month old baby boy. Baby Finn’s photos are SO cute! If you have a chance, jump over to Kellukas Photography and check them out. And I’m sure Kelli would love to hear from you. Be sure to tell her Billie sent you. :o)
I sure used a lot of products on this one for it not to be anything fancy! LOL
- Patterned Paper – Debbie Mumm Nursery Pack
- Moon & Hat – New Arrival Cricut Cartridge
- Finn –
- Font - Elegant Cakes Cricut Cartridge
- Written With – QuicKutz Sillouette Pen 08
- Colored with – Copic Y13
- Spellbinders Labels Six - “cloud”
- Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles Large
- Spellbinders Standard Circles Large
- Spellbinders Grand Labels One
- Stampin Up Almost Amethyst
- Stampin Up Earth Elements
- Georgia Pacific White (airbrushed)
- Copics – Y15 and C2 for airbrushing
- Grand Caliber
All of the yellow is air-brushed with a Copic marker and my Airbrush System. I hadn’t been using my airbrush for a while, however I moved it to my work space and it’s getting some much-needed love now! Same goes for my Cricut. I moved it to a JetMax rolling side-table thing that my parents bought me for Christmas, so I’m hopeful that I’ll get much more use out of it!!
I got a new light box/tent today and this is my first project using it. I think I like it. :o)
Oh! And the moon has a little detail to his “face”, but it doesn’t show in the photo.
I’m not sure if you can tell from the photo, but the moon, hat, Spellbinders layer behind the moon and the Spellbinders “cloud” all have dimension to them.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you’ll check back again next week when I’ll have a tutorial on how to double emboss with Spellbinders and quite possibly another CD cover or two…another baby boy and a PINK PRINCESS b-day party! WOOHOO!!! I’m SO excited about that one!!! :o)