Followers

Friday, January 14, 2011

Disney Layout

My “goal”………not a resolution (which I usually break quickly – LOL)…..but my GOAL is to do more scrapbooking in 2011.  I’ve got three kids, our wedding, vacation, pets and all points in between that I haven’t been scrapbooking.  The photos are STACKING UP, so I definitely need to spend a LOT more time scrapbooking and less time making cards.  So, here is the layout I made today. 

DSC06480

This is my youngest daughter, Allison, the day after she was born.  We got her home from the hospital and she was SO not a happy camper every time we put her down!  And she was even less happy about being put down to cuddle up with these strange characters!  LOL  We said she was spoiled when she was delivered to us………….and she still is!  ;o)

DSC06480DSC06480

Products used on this cartridge:

  • Disney Pooh & Friends Cricut Cartridge
  • “Allison” written with QuicKutz Silhouette Pen and colored with G82 Copic marker
  • Patterned & Solid Green Paper – American Crafts Sixth Avenue Paper Pack from Tuesday Morning
  • Black Canvas Texture Cardstock – Cardstock Online 
  • Ribbon – from my stash
  • pink brads and glitter handprint brads – Oriental Trading
  • Pop-Dots behind Pooh & Piglet

Thanks for stopping by to check out my scrapbook page!  Please check back in a few days when I’ll have a new project for you!  :o)

{hugs}

Billie

Pin It!

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Cute as can be Billie - how lucky your kids will be to have such good scrap book memories.
Sandy Dehon

Sheri said...

Ahhhh! How SWEET!!!

Kathy Billings said...

Billie...what a cute lay out. I love the way Pooh and friend are looking so adoringly at her.

Anonymous said...

I love the way you coordinated your Pooh cutout with the Pooh in the crib. And what a sweet sweet baby Allison was!!!!

Judy Garrelts

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

This LO is so adorable!

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Yone said...

Cute scrapbook page ! Hugs,Yone

Erum Tasneem said...

so adorable!

Fran said...

Oh Billie that is the most darling photo of your daughter. And your LO is so sweet too. Hugs, Fran