I’m here today with another CD Cover for Kellukas Photography. This one is for a little girl’s one-year birthday! Her party was in Disney Princesses. Woohoo! A girly cover!!! And you should see the precious photos Kelli took of this little girl (visit Kellukas Photography). There is one photo that is to-die-for precious where she has icing all over her face. CUTE!
Anyway, here is the front of CD cover. I also decorate the inside cover, however I can’t really show that to you because it has the child’s information. But it’s done with a cute font (Care Bears) and the two polka dot patterned papers you see here on the front. :o)
Items Used on This Project:
- “Cinderella 6” – Happily Ever After Cricut Cartridge
- Die Cut – Spellbinders Big Scalloped Circles Large
- Patterned Paper – My Mind’s Eye (no name on paper stack!)
- QuicKutz Sillhouette Pen
- Ribbon & Button – from my stash
- Copics -
- C1, C2, E000, E0000, E21, YR20, YR31, R05, R20
- Spica – Clear
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Fiskars Threading Water Punch
The patterned papers are all sparkly and so is Cinderella’s crown….even if you can’t see that in the photo! ha!!!
I drew and cut this image using the Cricut and Happily Ever After Cricut Cartridge. Want to learn how? Check back next week for a tutorial!! ;o)