So…..I was laying on my couch this afternoon, enjoying a nice leisurely afternoon with an ice cold Coca Cola and my laptop while it rained outside, when all of a sudden, I realized that I had a Bildmalarna Design Team project due…….TODAY!!!! Yeah! So, I threw this wall decor thingy together, took photos, lost all of them somewhere in the transfer between camera and computer and had to go take more. *sigh* I think I’m going to go back to the couch now! LOL
Like many of you probably did, I bought a Gypsy at Michaels last weekend for a whopping $49! I never had a desire – AT ALL – to have one! I don’t know what possessed me! Maybe because I’ve been going to crops and the thought of hauling these cartridges with me makes me want to just stay home? IDK…..but I bought one…..and I love it! :o)
Anyway……………here is my project!!
Products used on this project:
- Bildmalarna Mimosa’s Birdhouse (less the birdhouse)
- Flower – Recollections (Michaels)
- Button & Ribbon – from my stash
- “B” – Gypsy Font (LOVE the monograms on this one!!!)
- Copics – E0000, E000, E21, E13, E17, E53, C2, C1, R81, R83, R85, R20
- Patterned Paper – SEI “Such A Girl”
- Cardstock – Stampin Up!
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Spellbinders Grand Labels Four