Followers

Friday, May 20, 2011

Baby CD Cover

Kelli with Kellukas Photography photographed a precious newborn baby girl recently.  I did THIS layout of the new mom with her little angel.  The mom liked it and made it her profile pic on her Facebook page.  :-)

When you have photos taken by Kellukas Photoraphy, you get a photo CD in a custom cover, created by yours truly.  I’m having so much fun creating covers and this one is definitely no exception!!  This one is quite obviously for a baby girl, but it could also be altered for a boy as well.

Christine

This would be a great gift for an expectant couple or even a “welcome baby” gift.  Include a CD containing a video or photos from the baby shower, birth, etc and your gift is complete!  I can also create a matching card, which can be included with the CD.

Don’t like pink?  No problem!  I create projects to suit your needs, so just let me know what you’re looking for and I’ll send you photos of the project for your review before delivery.

As always, please email me for pricing and options.  billiesscrappetique@gmail.com

Thanks!

Billie

Pin It!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Just lovely, Billie. They are lucky to have you to design CD covers for them.

Kathy Billings said...

OMG....that is awesome!!!! I love that stamp...is it a digi?

Danielle said...

Gorgeous work, Billie!

NoWomanNoCry said...

Love this! I never would have thought to design the cover.